Skamol Primer is a ready-to-use primer that is applied to SkamoWall Board on the side to which the plaster is to be applied.
Skamol Primer is a water-soluble primer made from colloidal silica.
Skamol Primer improves adhesion and thus forms a good foundation for subsequent treatment.
It should not be used if the temperature is below 5°C.
Store the product in its original, unopened packaging in a cool, but frostproof place.
It can be used for 24 months from the date of manufacture indicated on the packaging.
The product is ready for use. 1L is sufficient for 5m².
Drying time is approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove dust from the surface of the SkamoWall Board.
- Apply Skamol Primer to the SkamoWall Board in an even layer using a brush, roller or sprayer.
- It is clearly visible when the SkamoWall Board is saturated with Skamol Primer.
- Wait approx. 30 minutes for the Skamol Primer to dry, and then mount the SkamoWall Board.
- Remove dust from the surface of the mounted SkamoWall Board.
- Apply Skamol Primer to the surface of the mounted SkamoWall Board.
- Wait approx. 30 minutes for Skamol Primer to dry.
- Apply plaster to the surface of the SkamoWall Board. Choose between Skamol Lime Mortar and Skamol Smooth Plaster.
190 × 200 × 125mm (3L)
230 × 200 × 180mm (10L)
Store in a cool and frostproof place.
- 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one (3:1)
Skamol Primer is ready to use.
The Sd value of Skamol Primer is 0.
- Stored out of reach of children.
- The product is not flammable.
- Not classified as hazardous under current legislation.
- Observe basic safety precautions during use.
- May produce an allergic reaction.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Contact your doctor.