Skamol Mesh is a reinforcing mesh used only when mounting SkamoWall in buildings exposed to many major vibrations such as railroad tracks.
- Skamol Mesh can be cut to the desired length. This is easily done with snips or scissors.
- Remove dust from the surface of the mounted SkamoWall Board.
- Apply Skamol Primer to the surface of the SkamoWall Board where Skamol Mesh will be applied.
- Wait approx. 30 minutes for Skamol Primer to dry.
- Apply a layer of plaster to the SkamoWall Board where the Skamol Mesh is to be placed. Choose between Skamol Lime Mortar and Skamol Smooth Plaster.
- Press Skamol Mesh into the wet plaster with an overlap of 10cm.
- Smooth out any excess plaster.
- Wait approx. 30 minutes for the plaster to harden.
- Apply plaster to the entire surface of the SkamoWall Board.
1,000 × 50,000mm
Will follow soon
No requirements for storage conditions.
Dispose of Skamol Mesh in accordance with local regulations.