Skamol Corner is a corner protector.
- Skamol Corner can be cut to the desired length. This is easily done with snips or scissors.
- Remove dust from the surface of the mounted SkamoWall Board.
- Apply Skamol Primer to the surface of the SkamoWall Board where the Skamol Corner is to be placed.
- Wait approx. 30 minutes for Skamol Primer to dry.
- Apply a layer of plaster to the SkamoWall Board where the Skamol Corner is to be placed. Choose between Skamol Lime Mortar and Skamol Smooth Plaster.
- Press Skamol Corner into the wet plaster.
- Smooth out any excess plaster.
- Wait approx. 30 minutes for the plaster to harden.
- Apply plaster to the entire surface of the SkamoWall Board.
0 to 50pcs. (2,500 × 60 × 60mm)
Over 50pcs. (2,500 × 165 × 90mm)
Corner protector size
2,500 × 25 × 25mm
No requirements for storage conditions.
Dispose of Skamol Corner in accordance with local regulations.